If you would like to make a booking, please use the form on the booking page so that I have all the information that I require.
If you would like a little more information before booking, then please text me on 07918 873586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Any cancellations and late availability will be shown on my facebook page.
|Friday 2nd April – Friday 9th April||BOOKED|
|Friday 9th April – Friday 16th April||BOOKED|
|Friday 16th April – Friday 23rd April||BOOKED|
|Friday 23rd April – Friday 30th April||£580||UNAVAILABLE|
|Friday 30th April – Friday 7th May||£580||available|
|Friday 7th May – Friday 14th May||£580||available|
|Friday 14th May – Friday 21st May||BOOKED|
|Friday 21st May – Friday 28th May||BOOKED|
|Friday 28th May – Friday 4th June||BOOKED|
|Friday 4th June – Friday 11th June||BOOKED|
|Friday 11th June – Friday 18th June||BOOKED|
|Friday 18th June – Friday 25th June||BOOKED|
|Friday 25th June – Friday 2nd July||BOOKED|
|Friday 2nd July – Friday 9th July||BOOKED|
|Friday 9th July – Friday 16th July||BOOKED|
|Friday 16th July – Friday 23rd July||BOOKED|
|Friday 23rd July – Friday 30th July||BOOKED|
|Friday 30th July – Friday 6th August||BOOKED|
|Friday 6th August – Friday 13th August||BOOKED|
|Friday 13th August – Friday 20th August||BOOKED|
|Friday 20th August – Friday 27th August||BOOKED|
|Friday 27th August – Friday 3rd September||BOOKED|
|Friday 3rd September – Friday 10th September||BOOKED|
|Friday 10th September – Friday 17th September||BOOKED|
|Friday 17th September – Friday 24th September||BOOKED|
|Friday 24th September – Friday 1st October||BOOKED|
|Friday 1st October – Friday 8th October||£580||available|
|Friday 8th October – Friday 15th October||BOOKED|
|Friday 15th October – Friday 22nd October||£580||available|
|Friday 22nd October – Friday 29th October||BOOKED|
Due to the uncertainty surrounding Covid, along with my wish to be as fair as possible to guests whilst still protecting my business, I will be implementing the following cancellation policy for 2021. I am hoping that it will not need to change, but I am sure you will understand that if there are major changes in the national or local situation the coming months then I may need to reflect this. I am aware that there are some businesses that are offering very flexible policies regarding Covid and many others that are being immensely strict and I am trying to find a fair compromise. I have not been eligible for any grants or payments over the last year for losses due to Covid.
I will be asking for the usual 25% deposit to secure a booking. The remainder of the balance will be due two weeks before your stay. If at this point local or national lockdowns or restrictions on travel mean that your holiday cannot go ahead then you can choose either a refund of your deposit, or to move it to a booking later in the year or 2022. If you are legally able to travel but at this point decide that you would rather not, then you can move your booking to later in the year or 2022 but not expect a refund of your deposit.
By having this check at two weeks before your stay, it means that if required I can attempt to rebook the cottage and you can try to find an alternative holiday closer to home that you are allowed to travel to.
Once you have made your final payment, if there are then subsequent local or national lockdowns or restrictions on travel in that two week period which mean that your holiday cannot go ahead, then you will be free to move your booking to later in the year or to 2022 but I will not be able to automatically offer you a refund.
There are a variety of insurance policies available that do cover you if you have to cancel a holiday due to a positive test result for yourself or your family, and other related covid situations and the prices are surprisingly reasonable. For example, I’ve received a quote for a family of three with coverage of up to £5,000 for cancellation plus other benefits for just £21.81. I strongly recommend that you take out one of these policies. As with anything to do with insurance, check the small print and apply as soon as possible.
Because there are these insurance policies available, and because I am not comfortable with asking guests to provide proof of their medical situation, I will not be offering refunds if you or a family member receive a positive test result in the 14 days before your stay, or are told to isolate due to track and trace. I will still give you the option to move your booking to later in the year or to 2022 though.
Other Covid issues
At the time of booking I will need you to provide your home address, the names and addresses of those guests due to be coming and whether you are from more than one household.
I will be following the enhanced cleaning protocols recommended by the ASSC and Visit Scotland. As a result of this, guests will have access to the cottage slightly later at 5pm to allow me time for the cleaning. Normally I attempt to cut the grass on changeover day but I am anticipating that I won’t manage that in 2021 and may have to come to do this at another point in the week. I will try to let you know in advance when I will be coming and to keep disturbance to a minimum.